Nurture 36 sqm (1 Bedroom Cabin)
IMAGES ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION ONLY… Although very similar style, they are not an exact replica of the standard Nurture cabin.
Chassis & frame:
- Fully engineered crane ready steel chassis on skids: 9m x 4m.
- Building design plans (suitable for typical Council approval / certification).
- Hardwood internal floor, varnished with non-toxic hard wearing varnish or equivalent.
- Cypress pine frame (non-toxic, naturally termite resistant). 2.4m internal height at lowest point of ceiling, 2.7m at highest point.
- Wind rating N3 = cyclone rods, ply braced frame, strapping, tie down. Higher ratings can be achieved if required.
- Earthwool insulation; R1.5 batts in walls+ insulating building paper wrap; R1.8 batts in ceiling.
- Single sloping (skillion) roof at approximately 5 degrees.
External cladding, roof & internal finish:
- External cladding – Colorbond corrugated steel (choice of standard colours) with ‘J mould’ trim; varnished weatherboard above and below windows/doors; recycled timber stops running vertically.
- Trimdeck steel roof and steel fascia – choice of standard colorbond colours (thinner fascia profile to that pictured above).
- Internal painted plasterboard sheeting (OR vertical VJ sheeting), Colonial style architrave, skirting & trim.
Windows & doors:
- 4 Aluminium sliding windows with fly screens.
- Aluminium sliding entry door with fly screen sliding door.
- Internal hinged hollow core doors; cavity wall sliding door for bathroom.
- Built in wardrobes with sliding doors in bedroom.
- Kitchen cabinets with handmade, rustic, cupboard door and drawer faces. (Can be swapped for modern cabinetry.)
- Handmade hardwood benchtops from recycled timbers. (Can be swapped for alternates.)
- Stainless steel single sink & mixer tap.
- Tiled splash back (options available).
- Electric 4 (or 2) ring cooktop & range hood.
- Electric oven.
- Space for tall fridge/freezer.
- Tiled on floor, skirting, shower walls (approx. 2m high) and vanity splash back, painted elsewhere (tile & paint options).
- Acrylic shower base.
- Shower head on rail, mixer tap.
- Glass shower screen and door.
- Modern vanity sink & mixer tap; cabinet mirror; flushing toilet; toilet roll holder; towel rail.
- Flushing toilet.
Electrics, gas & water:
- Full electrical wiring for 4 down-lights, 7 internal double power points (incl. oven, range hood, cooktop), 1 external power point (for Hot Water System), 2 external lights, smoke detectors, switchboard all ready to be hardwired at install.
- Gas hot water system (bottle or mains fed) – ready to be connected at install.
- Water and waste plumbing to underside of floor – ready to be connected at install.
- Certification for frame, chassis, electrics, plumbing for water and gas, waterproofing and energy efficiency assessment. (Typically all required for council approval / certification.)
- Non toxic and low-VOC materials used wherever possible.
From $105,900 (inc GST)
Price specifically does not include (but we can help quote or arrange):
- Installation (price varies depending on location, soil, access etc).
- Stump or foundation design.
- Utilities such as solar, water tanks, gas bottles.
- Council approval.
- Gutter (due to transport width limitations)
Internal timber features:
- Recycled hardwood timber skirting and architrave (clear varnished) upgrade = $1,160
- Exposed beams in ceiling (clear varnished cypress pine, fully trimmed) = $4,960
Windows & doors:
- Timber entrance door upgrade = on request but a refurbished set of French doors @ 2100 x 1500 = on request / possibly same price.
- Larger windows and extra window = on request.
- Gas 4 (or 2) ring cooktop (inc. extra gas plumbing) UPGRADE = $200
- Dish Washer drawer (including extra plumbing and power point) = $1,880
- Farmhouse style sink upgrade = $1,200
- Tiled shower floor and hob upgrade = $650
- Composting toilet upgrade, 2 part low profile system = $1,550 (deluxe urine separator and shutter add a further $420) NOTE: Requires small gravel pit prior to delivery, and venting system to be installed after dleivery. (Other composting toilet options available on request.)
- Bathroom extractor fan = $ 350
Heating & Cooling:
- Air conditioning, with remote (Mitsubishi 3.5kw hot and cold) = $2,710
- Fan/light upgrade (from down light) = $350 each.
- Underfloor insulation = on request
- Wood stove / fireplace = on request
- Extra internal double power points = $120 each.
- Extra external double power point = $160 each.
- Dimmer light switch (and matching dimmable LED down light) = $30 each.
- USB ports integrated to power point (upgrade cost per unit) = $50 each.
- TV aerial point (wired up to roof line only, ready to be installed on site, not including external aerial) = $170 each.
Design & engineering:
- Soil test = Depends on location but typically from $550
- Stump engineering designs = on request, requires soil test.
- Higher wind rating = on request.