Enchanted loft 40 sqm
IMAGES ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION ONLY… Although very similar, they are not an exact replica of the listing below.
- Fully engineered crane ready steel chassis on skids: 6mx3.2m.
- Building design plans (suitable for typical Council approval / certification).
- hardwood internal floor (either new or recycled timber, sanded back and varnished with non-toxic hard wearing varnish or equivalent)
- cypress pine frame (non-toxic, naturally termite resistant). 2.4m internal height at lowest point of ceiling.
- Wind rating N3 = cyclone rods, ply braced frame, strapping, tie down. Higher ratings can be achieved if required.
- Insulation: Earthwool insulation (R1.5 batts in walls and R1.8 in ceiling) building paper wrap.
- single sloping (skillion) roof at 5 degrees.
- Trimdeck steel roof and fascia (choice of standard colorbond colours).
- 3 aluminium sliding windows with fly screens.
- 1 set of aluminium sliding doors (2100mm wide).
- External cladding – Colourbond corrugated steel (choice of standard colours); varnished weatherboard above and below windows/doors; recycled timber stops running vertically to edge weatherboard and corner of cabin.
- Internal painted gyprock sheeting, varnished recycled timber architrave, skirting & trim.
- Kitchen cabinets with handmade cupboard door and drawer faces (approx 2.7m of lower cabinets) handmade hardwood benchtops, stainless steel single sink, mixer tap, space for bar fridge. (Can be swapped for modern cabinetry.)
- Bathroom tiled on floor, skirting, shower walls and vanity back walls (to approx 2m high), painted elsewhere.
- Glass shower screen and door, acrylic shower base, vanity, cabinet mirror, flushing toilet, toilet roll holder, towel rail.
- Water and waste plumbing to underside of floor – ready to be connected at install.
- Gas hot water system (bottle or mains fed) – ready to be connected at install.
- Electrics – full wiring for 4 down-lights, 5 internal double power points, 1 external power point (for Hot Water System), 2 external lights, bathroom extractor fan, switchboard all ready to be hardwired at install.
- Certification for frame, chassis, electrics, plumbing for water and gas, waterproofing and Energy Efficiency assessment. (Typically all required for council approval / certification.)
- Non toxic and low VOC materials used wherever possible.
– From $65,900 (inc GST)
Price specifically does not include: (but we can help quote for)
Installation (price varies depending on location, soil, access etc).
Stump or foundation design.
utilities such as solar, water tanks, gas bottles.
Gutter (due to transport width limitations).
Recycled hardwood skirting and architrave, varnished = $650.
Exposed beams in ceiling (varnished cypress pine) = $3,100.
Air conditioning, with remote (Mitsubishi 2.5kw hot and cold) = $2,450.
Gas 4 ring cooktop (inc. extra power point and gas plumbing) = $800
Electric 4 ring cooktop (including extra power point) = $600
Range hood (including extra power point) = $540
Gas or electric 60cm oven (inc. extra power point and gas plumbing) = $1,000
Dish Washer drawer (including extra plumbing and power point) = $1,880
farmhouse style sink upgrade = $1,200 (wider & deeper than pictured above)
Tiled shower floor and hob upgrade = $650
Composting toilet upgrade, 2 part low profile system = $1,500 (deluxe urine separator and shutter add a further $400) NOTE: Requires small gravel pit prior to delivery, and venting system to be installed after dleivery. (Other composting toilet options available on request.)
fan/light upgrade (from down light) in main room = $350.
extra internal double power points = $120 each.
extra external double power point = $160 each.
Dimmer light switch (and matching dimmable LED down light) = $30 each.
USB ports integrated to power point (upgrade cost per unit) = $50 each.
TV aerial point (wired up to roof line only, ready to be installed on site, not including external aerial) = $170 each.
underfloor insulation = on request.
Soil test = Depends on location but typically from $550
Stump engineering designs = On request, requires soil test.
Higher wind rating = on request.